Hot off the heels of the largest iPhone launch comes another Apple event following the issuing of cryptic invitations.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
At a press event on Tuesday, Microsoft launched the next version of Windows: Not Windows One, not Windows 9, but Windows 10, which combines the reborn Start menu with Windows 8's colorful live tiles and adjusts its behavior depending on how you're us...
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
The PendoPad 8 is a Windows 8.1 tablet that will be going on sale at Target on 25 September. It’s an 8in unit with a low price tag of $199, making it the most affordable tablet of its type on the Aussie market. Here is the full specification sheet to...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
If you've been itching to get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that runs Windows 8.1, then check out your local Target store on September 25. That's when a little Intel-based tablet with the brand name of Pendo goes on sale.
One of the big things to come out of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, is the prospect of wire-free computers starting from next year. Intel stated that its reference design for the Skylake platform, which is the codename for the 2015 versi...
In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
Intel calls Dell's new Venue 8 7000 the world's thinnest tablet, and there's a lot to like about its paper-thin design and its 3D-sensing camera that is for more than just selfies.
Over the years, Intel has consistently brought to market low-power CPUs for use in thin and lightweight laptops, and with each new CPU the power requirement has gone down. This trend continues with Intel’s Core M CPU (previously codenamed Broadwell-Y...
Sony’s has spent the last six months honing the designs and performance of its Xperia smartphones and tablets. The company’s Z3 range, which was announced at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin, proves thinner, lighter, more durable and better equipped than ...
Acer's latest low-cost 8-inch tablets come in both Android and Windows flavors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW