The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Using a tablet to make a phone call may sound unorthodox. But in Asia's emerging markets, vendors are increasingly shipping 7-inch tablets with voice call functions, according to research firm IDC.
Sales of tablets bucked a three year growth trend by declining 28 per cent during the first half of 2014. The sales downturn was revealed by research firm Telsyte, which also noted Android tablets outsold Apple's iPad for the first time.
While customers can pre-order the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 now from Microsoft's Store, the latest version of Microsoft's slate device will be available to buy from Australian retail stores from 28 August. The outlets included are JB Hi-Fi and Harvey N...
Apple and Samsung are calling it quits on years of litigation in Australia. The legal strife started almost three years ago when Apple obtained an injunction against the sale of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Toshiba’s Encore 2 gives the veteran PC maker a bigger Windows 8.1-based tablet to take to the Aussie market, with the new model sporting a 10.1in screen as opposed to the 8in screen of the original Encore. But the new model seems to makes some compr...
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Aldi is selling a 7in Android tablet designed for children for today only.
Teachers will be able to can create, edit, manage and share course materials with their students directly from Apple’s iPad following an update to its iTunes U software.
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
LG tried to steal Samsung’s thunder by revealing the specs of its G Pad tablet range mere hours ahead of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S launch in New York. The marketing stunt barely scathed Samsung as its feature-rich Tab S series overshadowed LG’s drastica...
Samsung's Galaxy Tab S tablets lack standout features to wow customers, a sign that innovation is in short supply in a slowing tablet market that is full of look-alikes.
Samsung today unveiled its flagship tablet product in an event at New York’s Madison Square Garden. The Galaxy Tab S will be available in two sizes, 8.4in and 10.5in, and its biggest drawcard is the use of a Super AMOLED screen.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
The troubled Windows RT operating system got nary a mention at Microsoft's Surface event today, but don't plan for RT's funeral just yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCTableau DeveloperACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA