Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 is launching tomorrow in Australia, but if you're not interested in dual-cameras, and a slightly revamped design, why not pick up an original iPad on the cheap?
Tablets & eBook readers - News
AVG has launched AVG Mobilation for Android which the company is promoting as the world's first security app specifically designed for Android tablets.
An iPad app that may soon play a pivotal role connecting soldiers on the street with airplanes hovering high above will be shown for the first time next month at the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
ORLANDO -- Samsung Tuesday expanded its Galaxy Tab tablet line-up with a new device that has an 8.9-inch screen.
ORLANDO -- The PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion, priced from $499, will go on sale April 19 at Best Buy stores, RIM and Best Buy announced Tuesday at the CTIA conference here.
The LG Electronics G-Slate tablet will be available from T-Mobile for "as low as" US$529 with a two-year contract, <a href="http://mobile-broadband.t-mobile.com/android-tablet/g-slate">the carrier said Tuesday</a>.
Opera Software has released updated versions of its Mini and Mobile smartphone browsers, and adapted the browsers' interface for tablets, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Apple has confirmed its hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
A certain iPad 2 may be set to launch this Friday, but that hasn't stopped ViewSonic, the Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebooks and monitors, from announcing that its ViewPad 10s Android tablet is now available nationally from Harvey Norman retail s...
A post on Australian technology forum Whirlpool has possibly revealed iPad 2 pricing details.
Production of Apple's iPad 2 may be hit with component shortages caused by the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, an analyst said today.
Microsoft has taken legal action against Barnes & Noble, and its Android manufacturing partners, with both the International Trade Commission and the US District Court of the Western District of Washington.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- CCIT Vendor / Partner ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther