With the launch of the Motorola Xoom, and impending arrival of the BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, and a plethora of other tablets, the competition is mounting for the Apple iPad. However, a survey from ChangeWave finds that the dominance of Apple'...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
Last week, Apple's iPad 2 appeared to send Samsung into a panic--one Samsung exec said the company would have to rethink pricing of its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet and "improve the parts that are inadequate."
At an event in Singapore, Samsung has announced that its 'Smart TV' Series 8 (D8000) and Series 7 (D7000) LED TVs set to be released in April 2011 will be able to wirelessly transmit live TV and other video content to Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet...
Thinner, lighter and faster, Apple's iPad 2 was bound to send some competitors into panic mode.
In the same week that Apple released version 2 of its iPad tablet PC arch rival Microsoft is rumoured to be delaying its own version of Windows for tablets until late next year.
As exciting as the new iPad 2 is bound to be for both consumers and business users, some IT executives who will have to support the second-generation Apple tablet are already cringing.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
Apple's practical and evolutionary iPad 2 will be the cheapest and most refined tablet on the market when it launches March 11, but it's not for everyone. Whether you categorically oppose Apple products, loathe the iOS operating system, or just want ...
At the risk of offending Apple fans far and wide, I can't for the life of me see what there is to be excited about in Apple's new iPad.
Apple and accessory makers are offering cases and jackets that fit the dimensions of the thinner and lighter iPad 2, which was announced on Wednesday. The iPad 2 is 8.8 millimeters thick, compared to the 13.4-millimeter thickness of the original iPad...
Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
Apple's iPad 2 is the lighter, thinner and faster tablet we were all expecting, but it's no revolution.
BBC director general Mark Thompson has told attendees of the Financial Times Digital Media & Broadcasting Conference that the BBC's iPlayer video streaming service will be available worldwide in 2011, for a subscription fee less than US$10 per month.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther