Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Last week, Apple's iPad 2 appeared to send Samsung into a panic--one Samsung exec said the company would have to rethink pricing of its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet and "improve the parts that are inadequate."
At an event in Singapore, Samsung has announced that its 'Smart TV' Series 8 (D8000) and Series 7 (D7000) LED TVs set to be released in April 2011 will be able to wirelessly transmit live TV and other video content to Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet...
Thinner, lighter and faster, Apple's iPad 2 was bound to send some competitors into panic mode.
In the same week that Apple released version 2 of its iPad tablet PC arch rival Microsoft is rumoured to be delaying its own version of Windows for tablets until late next year.
As exciting as the new iPad 2 is bound to be for both consumers and business users, some IT executives who will have to support the second-generation Apple tablet are already cringing.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
Apple's practical and evolutionary iPad 2 will be the cheapest and most refined tablet on the market when it launches March 11, but it's not for everyone. Whether you categorically oppose Apple products, loathe the iOS operating system, or just want ...
At the risk of offending Apple fans far and wide, I can't for the life of me see what there is to be excited about in Apple's new iPad.
Apple and accessory makers are offering cases and jackets that fit the dimensions of the thinner and lighter iPad 2, which was announced on Wednesday. The iPad 2 is 8.8 millimeters thick, compared to the 13.4-millimeter thickness of the original iPad...
Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
Apple's iPad 2 is the lighter, thinner and faster tablet we were all expecting, but it's no revolution.
BBC director general Mark Thompson has told attendees of the Financial Times Digital Media & Broadcasting Conference that the BBC's iPlayer video streaming service will be available worldwide in 2011, for a subscription fee less than US$10 per month.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
Steve Jobs and friends took to the stage this Wednesday to reveal Apple's second generation iPad. The new tablet device, which is due to ship later this month, will also see the introduction of Apple's latest mobile processor, known as the A5.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW