Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
In a bid to cater to both ends of the market, Samsung has launched two new Android tablets for Australian consumers.
The early reviews for Apple's new iPad mini are in, and there are no surprises: it's an iPad mini 4 with a better processor.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Alcatel has launched the Telstra Essential 8" tab, an affordable tablet for families.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft give us a first look at the Surface Neo
- IFA 2019: Lenovo's new Yoga tablet can transform into a smart display at will
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- iPad mini review roundup: Apple’s new tiny tablet is exactly what you think it is
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?