Even if Apple has few high-resolution iPad Mini tablets to sell in November, it will still unveil the new device this month, risking a repeat of last year's iMac debacle, an analyst argued today.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
It's hard to believe that not a single Windows 8 tablet has matched the screen resolution of Apple's iPad, but Sharp plans to change that with its Mebius Pad.
Microsoft's new Surface tablets can be turned into PCs or workstations using docking accessories. Three keyboard docks, a docking station that turns the Surface Pro 2 into a workstation and a wireless adapter were announced at the company's tablet la...
Microsoft has unveiled the second wave of Surface tablets, hoping that a 10.6-inch size and higher performance will appeal to consumers who showed little interest in the company's first effort.
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
There are endless blogposts and debates on when and whether and how to update iOS 7. Here are some steps suggested by Mike Reed, a solutions engineer who works with enterprise customers for MobileIron, a mobile device management vendor.
iOS 7 has arrived. As announced last week, Apple has released a major update of the operating system that runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Google has officially opened online sales of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, and has also begun selling the 4G model.
Have you been patiently waiting for new iPads while everyone's been getting excited about iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s? Listen up! Rumour has it that Apple is planning a 15 October event, which is expected to see the unveiling of iPad 5, iPad mini 2 and n...
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
We're expecting Amazon to update its range of Kindle Fire tablets soon and one has been shown in a new leak.
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
A smart watch from Samsung Electronics, an Acer smartphone that can shoot 4K video and a Sony one with a 20-megapixel sensor, plus a plethora of tablets and TVs are all expected at this year's IFA consumer electronics show.
Google has today begun selling its new Nexus 7 in selected Australian retail stores, but has not yet opened online sales through the Google Play Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCStrong C++ Developer Needed to Join a Great Environment and Team!NSW
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW
- FTDatastage DeveloperOther
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPData AnalystACT