Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Starting at $199, this tablet shows that Android has arrived in the corporate world. The Tab3 10 for Business is built to take a full day at the office, with sturdy construction and the enhanced security and manageability of Android for Work.
It's a basic Windows tablet, but the detachable keyboard lets you be productive at will.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Panasonic's new rugged Windows tablets support Core i5 chips and Windows 8.
Reports are suggesting that Apple will hold a March 2016 event to launch Watch 2, iPhone 6c and iPad Pro
Google's Pixel C crew also explained why some add-ons didn't make the cut, like double-tap to wake and always listening 'OK Google' support.
Whenever Apple releases a new product, you can always count on the folks at iFixit to get one and tear it down.
For now, Pro owners are advised to force restart their tablets to unfreeze them.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data Warehouse/ Statistical projectNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA