Pop quiz: Which is faster, the Atom Z3735F or the Atom Z3735G? If your eyes are glazing over, you're not alone, because even hard-core geeks get confused by Intel's naming convention for the Atom chip family -- which is why they're rebranding it.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
Sharing secrets is nothing new in the business world, but a young startup is hoping to change how professionals do it.
Every flagship smartphone you buy contains a processor designed by ARM. On Tuesday, ARM described what those flagship phones will look like in 2016 -- and they'll all be powered by its new chip, the Cortex A-72 processor.
Prognostications about Microsoft killing the desktop in Windows 10 are coming true -- but only for the smallest of tablets.
Windows 10 will feature a new browser with a minimalist interface and a new rendering engine, but there is one thing it very prominently lacks: the name Internet Explorer.
Microsoft has given the first glimpse of Windows 10 on smartphones, including several ways that phone users can stay in sync with their PCs.
Microsoft has extended the Surface family of hardware devices with the largest darned touch tablet you’ve ever seen.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
After kicking off our original look at Windows 10 with a bevy of business-friendly features, Microsoft drew back the curtain on the operating system's new consumer-focused features at an event on Wednesday, while simultaneously driving home a vision ...
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
The parade of superlatives known as CES lumbers on today as Dell trots out what it's calling the "world's thinnest tablet," the Venue 8 7000. Not listed in Dell's spec sheet: The fact that the device is nominated for my coveted "Blandest Name for a C...
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
In addition to claiming a record for the "World's most lightweight laptop," Lenovo is unveiling all sorts of other, less record-worthy (but still interesting) devices at CES 2015, from cheap Android tablets to flexible laptops and PCs that can read y...
If you've ever dabbled in pen-based computing, you've probably misplaced your pen. While Toshiba snuck a backup digital stylus into its new Portege, Lenovo's approach on its updated Yoga Tablet 2 is even easier: just whip out a pencil. Or a pen, or e...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other