Trying to decide between, say, the hot new Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 4S? How about the Amazon Kindle Fire and Google Nexus 7 tablets?
Tablets & eBook readers - News
ASUS has confirmed its flagship Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T Android tablet will finally release in Australia on Wednesday 8 August, after an invite was sent to the media this week for a tech briefing and hands on demo of the device.
Sales of the new iPad helped Apple's line during its fiscal third quarter. The company reported Wednesday that revenue for the three-month period ended June 30 grew 22 percent over last year while profits rose 20.5 percent.
Apple will seek billions of dollars in damages from Samsung when a high-profile patent lawsuit between the companies goes in front of a California jury next week.
Even though Windows 8 won't be officially released until October 26, its Metro user interface and Microsoft's decision to remove the Start menu have already received lots of criticism. Some observers have gone so far as to predict that Windows 8 will...
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple’s widely speculated iPad mini will arrive in September, and expects the smaller tablet to overtake the 10in iPad’s sales by the end of the year.
Intel is porting the Android 4.1 operating system, also called Jelly Bean, to work on smartphones and tablets using low-power Atom processors, the company said this week.
Apple and Samsung have agreed to drop some of the patent infringement claims they have filed against each other, they said Monday. The move will help simplify the litigation between the two companies when it goes in front of a California jury next we...
Amazon has big plans for its coming onslaught of tablets to compete with Apple's iPad and Google's Nexus 7.
Google has released its first Nexus 7 commercial, which depicts the 7-inch tablet as a seemingly limitless playground.
Google has been forced to temporarily stop sales of the 16GB Nexus 7 Android tablet in the US and UK, but the tablet is still on sale in Australia.
Westpac has released a new iPad application which it says focuses entirely on the customer experience, but remains uncommitted as to when the app will be available on tablets running Google's popular Android platform.
Samsung Electronics accused Apple of refusing to enter into negotiations to license essential 3G patents included in the iPhone and iPad during the first day of their patent trial on Monday in Federal Court in Sydney.
Google's Nexus 7 has been flying off the shelves, but not everyone is completely satisfied with the user experience. The culprit -- problems have cropped up with the tablet's display, according to some reports.
The third-generation iPad is an enterprise hit, a new survey says. But enterprise adoption of the much-rumored iPad mini is far from certain given its small, eye-straining screen and presumed lack of a Retina display.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test AnalystsACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC