Lawyers for Samsung Electronics have petitioned a U.S. court to suspend a preliminary injunction that has blocked its Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer from sale in the country.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Central to the success of Google's Nexus 7 tablet, the Nexus Q media player and other Android ventures sits Google Play, formerly called Android Market.
With today's launch of its Nexus 7 tablet, Google gives the current tablet market a much-needed jolt of energy.
First images of the brand-new Google tablet
Google's Nexus 7 tablet is on display here at Google I/O, and I spent some time handling the device to see how it compares with its Android competition. And the truth is, my first impression is that it seems to get a lot right, but it's not a complet...
More than 60 percent of the respondents to a poll by technology website PC Advisor believe the iPad's days as the dominant tablet are numbered, with the majority of these predicting that the Microsoft Surface can beat Apple's all-conquering device.
Google's new Nexus 7 tablet may be aimed more at Amazon and its Kindle Fire than Apple and its iPad, but Apple will not be able to ignore the low-end of the tablet market dominated by 7-in. devices, analysts said today.
Google says its new Nexus 7 tablet is thin and light, and a quick glance at the product suggests this is true--well, the "thin" part, at least. It's hard to gauge a tablet's weight until you're actually holding the thing in your hands.
Google's $US199 Nexus 7 tablet is a device that's more than a competitor to Amazon's Kindle Fire, but is not on the same scale as the Apple iPad -- at least not yet, according to analysts.
At the Day One Android keynote and Google I/O, Google revealed the latest update to the Android operating system. Android 4.1, also known as Jelly Bean, is more of a minor upgrade than a complete overhaul of the operating system.
Google took a cue from Amazon's Kindle Fire announcing the Nexus 7 tablet optimized for content from Google Play including books, games, TV shows, movies, apps, and magazines.
As expected, Google on Wednesday announced a $199, 7-in. tablet called Nexus 7 that will run on Android 4.1, dubbed Jelly Bean.
During the keynote address at Google I/O 2012 in San Francisco, Google Announced Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the next update to its mobile operating system. As its version number suggests, Jelly Bean isn't a major overhaul for Android. Instead, it builds...
Google has taken the wraps off the next version of its Android operating system, known as Jelly Bean, which adds improvements to search, voice typing and notifications.
Google on Wednesday introduced the Nexus 7 tablet, which has a 7-inch screen and is priced at $199.99
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Baseline Security Clearance RequiredQLD
- FTETL TesterACT
- FTProgram Coordinator (Cloud & Office 365)Other
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistOther
- FTSOA DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- CCCAD GIS BIM SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/CoordinationSA
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther