Foxtel is arming itself against an impending Netflix launch in Australia by forging a partnership with Seven West Media.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Coles is stocking a 7-inch Android tablet priced at $49. The slate is from Pendo, the same company that shook up the Windows tablet space with the $199 Pendo Pad 8.
The Google commissioned and HTC made Nexus 9 goes on sale today at select Telstra stores in the lead up to Christmas.
Vodafone has made the surprise announcement it will start selling the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 today. The carrier is offering a $100 credit to customers who add 2 year tablet plan to their existing account before November 4.
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Apple's iPad Air 2 is faster than its predecessors thanks to the A8X chip, which could pave the way for the company to put its homegrown silicon in large-screen tablets, TVs, cars and even laptops.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTTest LeadACT
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther