The Google commissioned and HTC made Nexus 9 goes on sale today at select Telstra stores in the lead up to Christmas.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Vodafone has made the surprise announcement it will start selling the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 today. The carrier is offering a $100 credit to customers who add 2 year tablet plan to their existing account before November 4.
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Apple's iPad Air 2 is faster than its predecessors thanks to the A8X chip, which could pave the way for the company to put its homegrown silicon in large-screen tablets, TVs, cars and even laptops.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Apple’s range of iPads have received a refresh with the iPad Air 2 and the iPad Mini 3. The iPad Air 2 now claims the "world's thinnest tablet" title from Sony.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
Apple has conveniently slipped up by revealing the new versions of its iPad online, one day ahead of the company’s scheduled launch event.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
Hot off the heels of the largest iPhone launch comes another Apple event following the issuing of cryptic invitations.
It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD