It's clear that people are willing to pay for new tablets, but it's also clear that they aren't yet ready to take on the fee for cellular connectivity to it, according to an analyst.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Two years ago, Apple side-swiped the computer industry by releasing the first iPad. Though dismissed by some critics at the time as an overgrown iPhone, the iPad has proved to be just as disruptive to the PC industry as the iPhone was to mobile.
To help you filter through all of the iPad-related headlines floating around the tech press today, we've created a compilation that will keep you up-to-date on the latest developments:
Dell is committed to joining the tablet fray once again--this time with Windows 8 tablets aimed at going head-to-head with the Apple iPad.
Apple executives were focusing their attention on the company’s dividend and stock buyback program Monday morning, but they did provide some news about last Friday’s launch of the third-generation iPad.
Tablet users are being let down by poor-performing websites and the companies behind those websites are potentially losing large amounts of cash as a result, according to the results of a survey.
If you're in the market for a new iPad, there's a good chance you'll want a protective case or some other new accessories.
With the launch of Apple's new iPad out of the way, it's time to look ahead to the next big tablet launch on the horizon.
Devotees waiting in line in China, Germany, Australia and U.S.
Everybody's excited about the new Apple iPad 's high-resolution screen. But ultimately, the Retina display is just a pretty face. It can't do anything that the screens on previous models couldn't do.
Apple's OSX isn't exactly a gamer's paradise. But the same can't be said about iOS--especially when it comes to the iPad.
The 2012 refresh of the Apple iPad wows, but not for the reasons so often associated with Apple products.
Taking delivery of any new Apple product is always a joy, and the new iPad is no exception. Apple pays as much attention to the design of its packaging as it does to the product itself.
Congratulations, you've braved the lines, delivery wait times, or in-store negotiations to snag yourself a brand-new iPad.
There are many thousands of apps available. (As Apple's advertising campaign says, "There's an app for that.") But some apps are simply must-haves--whether for their functionality, interface brilliance, or sheer entertainment factor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTUtilities Contract Administrator - $34phOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther