Macworld has put the third-generation iPad through its paces over the past few days and now you can find out what we think of it in our full review.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
As Apple's [AAPL] latest iPad goes on sale in the U.S. and nine more countries at 8 a.m. Friday (March 16), it seems some of the biggest U.S. corporations will be joining consumers to get hold of some.
Throngs of tech enthusiasts, hoping to buy a new iPad on the first day of its release, will likely endure long lines at Apple Stores on Friday.
Maybe you're not one of the millions of folks who already owns an iPad. And maybe you're ready to do something about it. Apple's added an extra wrinkle for you to consider: Which generation iPad should you buy?
Apple's generic name for its new iPad -- that's the name, "the new iPad" -- got the thumbs down in a just-concluded poll of more than 1,100 Internet users.
The new iPad's display screen has the normally-reserved teardown specialists at iFixit gushing.
The first person in line had been in front of the George Street Apple Store since Monday but he wasn't the first to come out with the new iPad ...
Apple's new iPad will sell for less than its RRP at both Big W and Target stores across Australia.
Telstra opened the doors of it's flagship Sydney store at 12.01am this morning to launch Apple's new iPad.
Apple's new iPad launches in Australia tomorrow, but the first reviews of the third-generation tablet have already started appearing, both in Australia and around the globe.
Optus has announced a set of new data plans for Apple's new iPad, which goes on sale in Australia tomorrow, but it won't be holding a midnight launch for the popular tablet device.
Vodafone has announced a set of new data plans for Apple's new iPad, which goes on sale in Australia tomorrow.
Telstra has announced its data plans for the new iPad and has also confirmed it will open its flagship Sydney and Melbourne stores at 12.01 on Friday morning to launch the new device.
Apple will open its Australian retail stores at 8am tomorrow to launch the new iPad.
Corporations planning tablet purchases next quarter overwhelmingly voted for Apple's iPad, a research firm said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Architect/Strategy AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW