The window for design firms to spit out flashy iPad 3 concepts is closing now that Apple has announced plans for an <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/022812-ipad-event-256732.html">iPad event on March 7</a>, but here’s one late entry tha...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Talk of the impending debut of Apple's newest iPad, including the company's announcement yesterday of a March 7 launch event in San Francisco, has pushed tablet trade-in volumes to record levels, buy-back companies said today.
RIM recently released a major software update for its BlackBerry PlayBook that enables it to run Android applications. Android-on-the-PlayBook pickings are somewhat slim right now, but there are some quality apps out there if you know where to look, ...
The screen in Apple’s next-generation iPad is said to be a standout feature of the tablet, and an analysis of what is purportedly one of those new screens supports the growing expectations.
Toshiba isn't at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but we still caught a glimpse of one of the company's upcoming tablets.
Apple has made its March 7 iPad event official with an invite to the press, promising "something you really have to see. And touch."
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 stands out from the crowd of tablets at Mobile World Congress. It's the most compelling model at the show - largely because of how it does something different, and better, than other comers.
You may want to sit down, because we’re going to talk about the iPad—and sitting is really the most comfortable way to use it, isn’t it? Apple on Thursday invited members of the media to a special event on March 7.
Samsung and Telstra have today jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively...
The much-rumored Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD got a soft launch at about the same time the company was announcing its Ascend D series of smartphones.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series of tablets will be on display in Barcelona starting Monday, the first day of Mobile World Congress.
The Galaxy Note 10.1, announced Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, is the second entry in the company's pen- and touch-capable Galaxy Note line.
The Asus PadFone made an appearance last May, but we haven't heard much about it in the time since. Now, at the Barcelona-based Mobile World Congress, Asus has given us a few more details about its phone-tablet hybrid.
Microsoft has invited the tech press to a Windows 8 event. We will undoubtedly learn more about Windows 8, and it is widely expected that Microsoft will also make the Windows 8 Consumer Preview available during the week. The most interesting aspect o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTSharePoint AdministratorACT
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCAgile Project Manager/ SCRUM MasterVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTDatastage DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Front-End Developer (Brisbane)VIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTTechnical Director/Principal - Digital SolutionsOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT