Adobe Photoshop for the iPad 2 launched Monday for $9.99, offering a raft of photo-editing features. I found on the first day of testing that if you need to quickly edit a photo or create a collage, this app can do the job. Here's what you can expect...
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The day the iPad 2 was released last year, I watched a young boy playing with his shiny new Apple device while on a BART train to San Francisco, his beaming father standing behind him.
Apple has officially invited press to an event in San Francisco on 7 March, where it is expected to unveil the iPad 3.
The window for design firms to spit out flashy iPad 3 concepts is closing now that Apple has announced plans for an <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/022812-ipad-event-256732.html">iPad event on March 7</a>, but here’s one late entry tha...
Talk of the impending debut of Apple's newest iPad, including the company's announcement yesterday of a March 7 launch event in San Francisco, has pushed tablet trade-in volumes to record levels, buy-back companies said today.
RIM recently released a major software update for its BlackBerry PlayBook that enables it to run Android applications. Android-on-the-PlayBook pickings are somewhat slim right now, but there are some quality apps out there if you know where to look, ...
The screen in Apple’s next-generation iPad is said to be a standout feature of the tablet, and an analysis of what is purportedly one of those new screens supports the growing expectations.
Toshiba isn't at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but we still caught a glimpse of one of the company's upcoming tablets.
Apple has made its March 7 iPad event official with an invite to the press, promising "something you really have to see. And touch."
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 stands out from the crowd of tablets at Mobile World Congress. It's the most compelling model at the show - largely because of how it does something different, and better, than other comers.
You may want to sit down, because we’re going to talk about the iPad—and sitting is really the most comfortable way to use it, isn’t it? Apple on Thursday invited members of the media to a special event on March 7.
Samsung and Telstra have today jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively...
The much-rumored Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD got a soft launch at about the same time the company was announcing its Ascend D series of smartphones.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series of tablets will be on display in Barcelona starting Monday, the first day of Mobile World Congress.
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announces a new ruggedised Tablet optimised for business users
- Samsung Introduces the New Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Alcatel PLUS 12 Takes Portable Productivity to New Heights with First 2-In-1
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HR RosteringOther
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneNSW
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer, Continuous Delivery, Cloud AutomationOther
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerVIC
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTSales/Account Manager - Government SectorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther