Samsung has finally won the right to officially sell its Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia, following the Federal Court of Australia's decision to reject Apple's request to appeal today.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
Though a multitude of competing tablets have entered the marketplace, our results show that the iPad remains miles ahead of the pack in durability, ease of use, and features such as battery life, screen quality, and overall speed.
The Asus Transformer Prime, the world’s first quad-core tablet, is getting praise from reviewers, who say it might be the best Android tablet yet.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
If you have a Kindle Fire, and you've rooted the tablet to install Android Market apps and make other adjustments, prepare to do it all over again: the latest Kindle Fire software update, version 6.2, removes root access from the device.
According to a report from Forrester Research, consumer desire to purchase Windows 8 tablets has suffered a massive decrease, slumping from 46 percent in the first quarter of the year to a mediocre 25 percent six months later.
The Federal Court of Australia has today overturned the preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia, paving the way for the banned tablet to be officially sold Down Under.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
In the five months since Asus announced the Asus Padfone, few details have been revealed about this Android smartphone that can turn into a tablet.
Tablet yang mana yang harus saya beli? Perbandingan antara iPad 2 dan Sony Tablet S
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Nokia plans to launch an iPad competitor based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system next year, the company's French division manager let slip in an interview with newspaper Les Echos.
Gadget gurus have been testing out Amazon's Kindle Fire media tablet ahead of the device's Tuesday ship date and the consensus is that it's a solid alternative to the iPad for some environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 4 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 5 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther