Amazon has increased its order for Kindle Fire units for a second time, according to sources in the company's supply chain.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
A little birdie (The Verge) revealed earlier today that HP's new CEO Meg Whitman had scheduled an all-hands meeting for the WebOS crew. The news sparked speculation that HP had perhaps found a suitor for the mobile platform, but those predictions tur...
It may be the end of the line for Adobe's mobile Flash Player, but the question now is will anyone care if and when it's gone?
After years of recriminations and conspiracy theories, a lengthy saga has finally come to an end--and I'm not talking about Lost or One Life to Live. Adobe on Wednesday announced that it would no longer develop Flash for mobile platforms.
Telstra today announced it will sell Apple's iPad 2 tablet on two year contract plans from Tuesday 15 November.
Apple will need new LED back-light solutions for the next-generation iPad if it increases the resolution of the display, according to reports from Apple's supply chain.
Sony's 10.1in Android tablet -- simply called the Tablet S -- will go on sale in Australia tomorrow starting at $579, the company announced today.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Samsung's Slate PC Series 7 has a hardened, 11.6in capacitive touchscreen with digitiser technology and it can be navigated with your finger or the supplied digitiser pen. In a brief hands-on at Samsung's headquarters today, we were able to play with...
Samsung has released a media statement today confirming it has filed a preliminary injunction in the New South Wales Registry to stop the sale of Apple's iPhone 4S in the country.
As part of the 10th anniversary of the seminal Grand Theft Auto III -- the first 3D game of the extensive Grand Theft Auto series, and the progenitor of the critically acclaimed Vice City, San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV -- Rockstar Games has ann...
Version 10.5 of Apple's iTunes software is available now, just in time for the launch of iOS 5 on Wednesday. The latest version includes the first taste of iCloud and is required before downloading iOS 5.
After months of rumors and speculation, Facebook launched an updated version of its iOS app on Monday with iPad support.
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA