Samsung has postponed its media launch for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 next week, following a federal court decision that prevents the tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit with Apple is resolved.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
The number of apps in the App Store remains a key part of Apple's marketing push for its iOS devices, and for good reason: It succinctly illustrates just how vibrant the platform for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is. By reminding everyone that the...
Apple has sensationally won a federal court decision that prevents Samsung's latest Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit is resolved.
Samsung will unveil its hotly anticipated Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia early next month, following an invitation sent to the media for the launch of the 'exciting new tablet' on 11 August.
Most would guess iPads outsell Android tablets, but it may come as a surprise to you to learn just how much Apple is dominating Google in the tablet wars.
HP has announced that its TouchPad tablet will be launched in Australia on 15 August, and will start at $599 -- slightly more expensive than Apple's iPad 2.
Researchers over the weekend uncovered a Facebook app for Apple's iPad, and showed how "jailbroken" tablets could run the still-unreleased software.
It seems like cheating. The whole point of the 30 Days With the iPad series is to determine whether or not the iPad can stand alone as a replacement for my PC, so connecting to the PC from the iPad should be a moot point. Nevertheless, today I am goi...
Rightly or wrongly, the foosball table became the symbol of the Dot-Com Era excess.
Better late than never, right? PC manufacturer Lenovo today announced that its first range of Android-powered tablets, the IdeaPad Tablet K1 and the ThinkPad Tablet, will both be available in Australia from September.
Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
Google will offer a Google+ app for the iPad and iPod Touch "soon," a company product manager said today.
Apple COO Tim Cook spoke to analysts after Apple's record financial results Tuesday. This is an edited transcript of his remarks.
Motorola seems to have made a mess of Google's latest Android software update on its Xoom tablet, after it released, then halted the Android 3.1 software update citing a 'system error'.
Despite earlier reports that sales of Asus' convertible tablet were slowing, monthly shipments of the Eee Pad Transformer have surpassed 400,000 units per month, according to DigiTimes --making the Transformer the second-best selling tablet after the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTChange & Communications Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Director/Principal - Digital SolutionsOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- CCData Visualisation SpecialistNSW
- FTHelpdesk Level 1SA
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC