Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
The E45W features a fully reversible touchscreen display and plenty of horsepower for everyday tasks at a bargain price.
Google's new Pixel C sets a new bar for high-end Android tablets -- but as a convertible with an attached keyboard, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
The iPad Pro is Apple’s response to the growing demand for notebooks that double as tablets. It is an iPad supersized to 12.9-inches and it benefits from the support of a ‘Smart Keyboard’ and the Apple ‘Pencil’ stylus.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Contradictory claims have been made about the iPad Mini 4. This tablet is thinner and lighter than the model that precedes it, and yet it is faster and more powerful. Tweaks to the display make it better at viewing content, and although the battery ...
Samsung has a stronghold over the smartphone space, but its grip on the tablet market isn’t as tight. That market belongs to Apple, and making a tablet as good as the iPad is not enough for customers to be lured across to Samsung the Tab S2 has to be...
For many avid readers, Amazon's Kindle store is the apex of the e-book world, offering a library of books that is not only incredibly large, but also quite well priced for the most part. Chances are, if there is an e-book you want to buy, the Kindle ...
More than a year has gone by since Sony updated its 10.1-inch tablet. Changes to its successor include a higher resolution 2K screen, a thinner profile, fewer flaps, better cameras, updated computing hardware and even tougher IP credentials.
There’s a lot to be said for a device that makes you want to keep reading anywhere and anytime, and Kobo’s Glo HD e-book reader is such a device. It contains a 6-inch screen that makes use of Carta E Ink screen technology, and it’s as easy on the eye...
HP’s Pro Slate 8 Android tablet normally wouldn’t be a compelling product for us to review, but we became intrigued by the Duet Pen that’s offered with this model (and others) in the company’s Pro Slate business range. The goal is to aid pen input by...
Amazon’s Kindle Voyage is thinner and more advanced than Kindle e-book readers before it, which we should be happy about. But is there a point when an e-book reader becomes a little too advanced for its own good?
Microsoft told us that its goal for the Surface 3 tablet is to “get the Surface into more folks’ hands”. It reckons it can do this by offering a more affordable product that’s still similar in form and function to the Surface Pro 3. How has it achiev...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTProject OfficerSA
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT