Ion Audio's iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad actually started off as an April Fool's joke, but it's now a very real product attempting to recreate the feel of an 80's style arcade machine.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The new Apple iPad is identical in design to the previous model but has the new Lightning connector, an upgraded A6X processor and will work on Australian 4G networks.
Apple has finally made it official -- the iPad mini is real. It features a 7.9in display with a non-Retina resolution of 1024x768, will run all existing iPad apps unmodified and includes 4G connectivity in Australia on the Telstra and Optus networks.
The Toshiba AT330 is well designed and offers reasonable performance. However, all that extra screen real estate goes to waste on apps that were never designed for such a large display, creating an ultimately awkward and unsatisfying user experience.
ASUS is back for round two with the aptly-named Padfone 2, a thinner, lighter and faster upgrade over the original Padfone.
If you own a collection of Apple tech products, Logitech's K760 Wireless Solar Keyboard might improve your productivity.
The ElitePad 900 is a Windows 8 tablet that has been designed strictly with business users in mind. It puts a focus on security features and manageability, it conforms to military standards for drops, dust, vibration, temperature and altitude, and th...
The Dell Latitude 10 is a 10.1-inch Windows 8-based tablet that's scheduled for release next month -- at about the same time as the operating system itself. It's a business-oriented tablet that's designed to appeal to IT managers who are wanting to r...
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT is a Windows RT tablet that comes bundled with a keyboard dock. The dock includes a built-in battery, effectively attempting to create a hybrid, tablet-notebook device.
The Sony Tablet S, which incorporated a curved design that attempted to resemble a folded magazine, is one of the most distinctive tablets on the market. Sony has kept much of the same formula for its new Xperia Tablet S but has revamped the design a...
The combination of an excellent display, a stylish design and impressive performance make the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity one of the best Android tablets on the market, but is it worth a hefty $999?
The S Pen stylus and Samsung's software additions an extra element to the Galaxy Note 10.1 over rival devices but the rest of the package is a little disappointing.
The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTProject OfficerSA
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW