Kensington's KeyFolio Bluetooth Keyboard case for iPad features a spill-proof keyboard and a leather case that provides good protection for your tablet. However, the rubber-style keyboard makes typing a chore and the case itself is bulkier than many ...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
While Windows 8, which will have a focus on touchscreen input, will be released possibly in August of this year, it seems some vendors can't wait so long for it and are continuing to persist with Windows 7 on their tablet devices.
Samsung's Galaxy Note has proven to be more popular than most expected -- the company has already sold five million devices globally and aims to double that figure to 10 million by the end of 2012. That popularity appears to be the prime motivation b...
Logitech's Keyboard case for iPad is a protective keyboard case with a slight twist. It offers an excellent typing experience on the whole, but lacks the protection of many folio-style alternatives.
Despite its razor thin credentials, the AT200 isn't as well built as it looks and is still waiting for the latest Android software update to address a number of issues.
We've long derided Android tablet manufacturers for producing "me too" devices, but Sony is one company that's clearly aiming to buck this boring trend.
The Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 offers excellent protection for the new iPad and its keyboard provides a decent typing experience, but it isn't without its flaws.
Belkin was quick off the blocks in launching the YourType Folio + Keyboard for the new iPad.
Apple's new iPad isn't a revolutionary upgrade to the iPad 2, but the combination of a superb display and great software means it remains by far and away the best tablet on the market.
4G has only just taken off in Australia but Samsung was quick out of the blocks with the Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G, which earns the title of Australia's first 4G tablet.
Apple has unveiled its third-generation iPad, simply called the "new iPad". The new iPad looks identical to the iPad 2, but boasts a high resolution "retina" display, has an upgraded 5-megapixel camera, is powered by a dual-core A5X processor with qu...
Samsung and Telstra have jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
The Motorola Xoom 2 may be thinner, lighter and faster than the original Xoom, but this tablet is unfortunately let down by outdated Android software and does little to justify its expensive price tag.
Rockstar Games didn’t necessarily invent the sandbox genre, but the developer most certainly redefined it with the controversial and innovative Grand Theft Auto. To mark the 10th anniversary of its release, Rockstar unleashed Grand Theft Auto 3 on th...
Motorola's Xoom 2 Android tablet is thinner, lighter and faster than the original Xoom. But does it offer enough upgrades over its predecessor to justify its expensive price tag?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPPrincipal Test Lead - SAPQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther