Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Tablets & eBook readers - Tutorials
If you own an Android tablet, you probably get most of your real work done on a desktop or laptop PC, and use your tablet primarily for casual Web browsing and content consumption. But you can use your tablet to improve your productivity, too. Since ...
The new iPad's Retina display is stunning for photo exhibition. If you want to maximize this special hardware's photographic potential and manage how much space your images occupy, here are a few ideas for preparing the photos on your Mac before tran...
With a few simple tricks you can use the Kindle DX as a computer display that can show anything your usual monitor can show.
Getting your iPad working with the HDTV in your living room for impromptu movie nights, vacation photo slideshows, or YouTube viral video marathons isn't difficult.
Like many of us, Eric Jacobs has parents and those parents are confounded by iPad photo management. He writes:
With a bit of work--but no hardware modifications--you can set up Android 4.0 on your Kindle Fire and thenceforth use the device as a powerful general-purpose tablet despite its incredibly low price.
You can give impressive presentations from your iPad‚ and perhaps even leave your laptop behind‚ if you prepare well and know what to expect.
The iPad and its new Retina display have arrived. And so have the larger apps.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTProgram / Portfolio Management ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTData Analyst/ScientistOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNet IQ IDAM - SMENSW
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTETL TesterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- CCWindows 10 Defect ResolverWA