LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the impending wave of 8K TVs.
If you’ve paid attention to any of the home entertainment news coming out of this year’s CES, you may have TV manufacturers like Sony talking up a new AV feature called IMAX Enhanced.
Although Hisense spent much of their press conference talking about their upcoming ULED TVs, their booth at this year's CES showed off both the company's first 8K and MicroLED TVs.
Sony made the jump to 8K and more during their CES 2019 press conference.
Samsung has announced that Bixby will soon play nice with rival smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
TCL has officially detailed what the first wave of its 2019 offering for Australian consumers will look like.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Which are the best TVs that you can buy?
Which TVs do the public like best?
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months.
Epson has gone against the grain with the new Epson EcoTank Monochrome ET-M1100 printer. In fact, it doesn’t scan, copy or fax. It does, however, print in black and white at an astounding cost of half a cent per page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG's 8K TV won't hit Australia till later this year
- Samsung's first 8K finally has an Australian price-tag
- CES 2019: Hisense showcase 8K and a MicroLED showpiece of their own
- CES 2019: Samsung's new TVs will play nice with Amazon and Google Assistant
- CES 2019: TCL will bring their 8K Mini LED TV to Australia in 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?