Hellboy is an almost unmitigated disaster of a movie but there’s something to be said for the level of authenticity that watching it on the Sony Master Series A9G allows for.
TVs - Features
Australia finally has its second 8K TV in the form of Sony’s new Master Series Z9G 8K LED TV.
If you’re looking for big screen 4K TVs that are both nicer and cheaper than you expect, you’ll find them in Hisense’s new Series 8 and Series G TVs.
If you’re looking to buy big-name, high-end TV in 2019, the question you’re faced with isn’t OLED vs QLED. It’s 4K vs 8K.
There are a lot of people upset online about the final season of Game of Thrones and how the war for the Iron Throne has concluded.
Even if it's not necessarily a 4K-killer that everyone should go buy right now, the Q900 is still (probably) the best TV Samsung is selling in 2019. Plus, anime does look really good on it.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the impending wave of 8K TVs.
If you’ve paid attention to any of the home entertainment news coming out of this year’s CES, you may have TV manufacturers like Sony talking up a new AV feature called IMAX Enhanced.
Sony made the jump to 8K and more during their CES 2019 press conference.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Hisense's new 5K TV has a 21:9 aspect ratio
- IFA 2019: Samsung look to boost 8K adoption with a new 55-inch model
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
- LG's first 8K TV isn't OLED but it is ready for next-gen gaming
- Even Kogan are selling QLED TVs now
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?