Best deals of the week: 26 February
TVs - Features
Ever since our encounter with Panasonic's first 3D TV in Australia, we have been keen to see what other manufacturers have up their sleeves. It turns out we didn't have to wait long; we got to see Sony's crack at 3D in the living room at the company'...
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
By now you might have seen Pocahontas 3D (aka Avatar) in the cinemas and stared in awe at the glory of three-dimensional images from a two-dimensional screen. You could have that experience in your own lounge room soon.
Best deals of the week: 19 February
We've rounded up some great TVs for watching the sporting action at the Winter Olympics.
You're all geared up for the 2010 Winter Olympics. You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
Grab cheap printers, TVs and a free game on the way back to school
Christmas may be over, but that doesn't mean the savings are. With students shortly heading back to school, there are plenty of bargains to be found. We round up some of the best of the week, including dirt cheap mobile broadband, Google's first smar...
Like it or not, 3D HDTV is here, and could make a huge splash in the consumer electronics market over the coming years. It seems like only yesterday when 1080p and 120Hz were the top of the line specs for which our eyes lusted and our wallets despise...
Like it or not, 3D HDTV is here, and could make a huge splash in the consumer electronics market over the coming years. It seems like only yesterday when 1080p and 120Hz were the top of the line specs for which our eyes lusted and our wallets despis...
Bag yourself a bargain!
Earlier this week, display company Prysm announced a new display technology that could revolutionize consumer HDTVs and business professional displays. The technology, has been dubbed Laser Phosphor-based Displays (LPD), due to the laser diodes at th...
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther