Need to pick up a last minute Father's Day gift? Or just want to splurge on yourself? Check out some of the great deals we've rounded up.
TVs - Features
Plasma and LCD TVs have dropped in price massively over the past few years.
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
At the moment, save for the Sony XEL-1, all modern television screens use plasma or LCD technology to produce colours and create a picture. While these technologies serve their purpose reasonably well -- just like CRT did before them -- they are like...
So your dad’s a crack shot with a remote control? Is he the only one in the house with the precious know-how to get your set-top box to record correctly? If he’s memorised the times and channels of all the footy, soccer and racing in the TV guide, pe...
Cheap TVs, new GPS devices and bargain Wi-Fi routers
When it comes to choosing a top-of-the-range television, you can choose between the tried-and-tested technology of plasma televisions and the newer innovations of LED-backlit LCD panels.
For some time now, televisions have been moving away from simply displaying content delivered to them by a digital tuner, Blu-ray disc player or home theatre PC. An increasing number of TVs on the market from brands like Sony, Samsung and LG have ext...
Save 15 per cent off TVs at JB Hi-Fi, buy a cheap small business PC or catch a deal on a budget printer
Free LCD TVs, laptops for less than $300, bargain iPhone plans, cheap laser printers and more in our update of hot deals! Hurry some offers end July 31!
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
Today about 1700 television stations across the United States will make the switch from analog to digital signals. The switch follows a year of heavy advertising, exhaustive reporting, local programs to help elderly residents deal with the switch, an...
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
Flat-screen televisions using LED technology are becoming more common. But compared to plasma and standard LCD TVs, what are the advantages of an LCD TV with LED backlighting -- or LED television -- and how do they differ to other televisions?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPeopleSoft Techno Functional consultantNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW