Bang & Olufsen have launched their latest luxury TV into Australia but the most exciting thing about it might be what it inspires in the competition.
TVs - News
LG's first 8K OLED has finally landed on Australian shores.
Hisense is finally bringing their unique (and expensive) short-throw projector-based Laser TV to Australian consumers.
Hisense are showing off a new Movie Wall TV at this year's IFA.
If you're keen on getting into 8K early but don't necessarily want a TV that's over 80-inches wide, Samsung are looking to lure you in with a new 55-inch 8K QLED TV.
If you’re looking for a Twitch app on the app store for Samsung’s latest QLED TVs, I have some bad news: it’s no longer available on the app store.
LG's first 8K TV goes on sale in Australia this week. Here are the details.
Kogan have launched what they're claiming is "the most affordable QLED TV on the market."
Samsung have announced local pricing for the latest incarnation of their lifestyle focused Frame TVs.
Although the company's transparent smart OLED was the most eye-catching part of Panasonic's latest Australian showcase, it's far from the only thing on offer.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The BeoVision Harmony feels like a sign of things to come
- LG's first 8K OLED might the prettiest and priciest TV in Australia
- Hisenses' fancy "Laser TV" finally arrives in Australia
- IFA 2019: Hisense's new 5K TV has a 21:9 aspect ratio
- IFA 2019: Samsung look to boost 8K adoption with a new 55-inch model
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?