Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
TVs - News
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Samsung have announced a refresh of their Frame lifestyle TV at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Samsung and LG both announced 8K TVs at IFA; Samsung the 85-inch Q900 with picture tweaks and a database of upscaling templates, and LG an 88-inch OLED
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
Hisense has shown off its first ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Sport AT
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Toys for Boys
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Tivoli PAL BT
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
ESET Internet Security
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?