Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
TVs - News
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
Although Hisense spent much of their press conference talking about their upcoming ULED TVs, their booth at this year's CES showed off both the company's first 8K and MicroLED TVs.
Samsung has announced that Bixby will soon play nice with rival smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
TCL has officially detailed what the first wave of its 2019 offering for Australian consumers will look like.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
- TCL has announced when their first 8K TV will be coming to Australia and New Zealand
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- LG's 8K TV won't hit Australia till later this year
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?