Panasonic has announced the Australian availability of its 103in and 85in Full HD 3D plasma TVs. The professional-grade plasma TVs were showcased at the 2010 Integrate exhibition in Sydney, with the 103in model currently the largest 3D plasma panel a...
TVs - News
Online-only electronics retailer Kogan has announced what it calls a 'massive success' for the first day of its LivePrice early-bird pricing system, with $329,965 of orders placed since its launch on the morning of February 2.
Online electronics retailer Kogan has launched its LivePrice dynamic pricing system in Australia, with 20 products available to purchase early in their production cycle for a lower-than-retail price on the Kogan Australia Web site.
TV manufacturer Sharp will sell some of its LCD TVs under the Pioneer brand in the USA and Canada after a deal between the two companies, but Australia will miss out.
Australian online retailer Kogan has drawn the covers off a new set of LED TVs in its online store.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
The "Avatar effect" that was supposed to make 3D TV so popular last year failed to materialize, but manufacturers, ever optimistic, say a wider selection of films and some modest technology improvements should make 2011 a better year.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTField EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW