Australian online retailer Kogan has drawn the covers off a new set of LED TVs in its online store.
TVs - News
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Philips has a solution to the button-laden madness of today's remote controls, and it behaves a lot like the motion controllers of Nintendo's Wii.
This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
The "Avatar effect" that was supposed to make 3D TV so popular last year failed to materialize, but manufacturers, ever optimistic, say a wider selection of films and some modest technology improvements should make 2011 a better year.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Australia’s transition to digital free-to-air television has continued with analog TV signals permanently switched off this week in regional South Australia and Broken Hill.
Samsung Electronics, the world's largest TV maker, announced the one millionth download of apps aimed at high definition TVs on Thursday.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Technical LeadSA
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPSolution ArchitechtSA
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA