Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
TVs - News
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
Freeview has relaunched their website, improving the interface and experience for desktop and laptops users of the Australian FTA and catch-up TV aggregation platform.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Even Kogan are selling QLED TVs now
- Samsung's new Frame TVs are cheaper and better
- Here's every new TV that Panasonic are bringing to Australia in 2019
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?