IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
TVs - News
Sharp stopped making its own TVs last year, but HiSense keeps the brand name going with big screens and HDR support.
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgrammer AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCTechnical business supportNSW