Apparently we aren't the only species to prefer the crisp, smooth picture of an HDTV compared to that from one of those old CRT sets of yesteryear.
TVs - News
Is 3D television the next big thing in consumer tech? Splashy, flashy, and (virtually) in your face, 3D TV is getting a mega-promotional boost by its backers, including Panasonic, Samsung, and Sony, all of whom hope you'll be so bowled over by 3D's v...
Hybrid Television Services, Australia’s exclusive TiVo distributor, is restructuring its business to make way for new video on demand and interactive services.
Samsung on Tuesday introduced new 3D home entertainment devices and said it is researching new 3D technologies while finding new ways to deliver 3D movies to TVs.
Sony will begin selling 3D TVs in Japan on June 10 and worldwide at about the same time, it said Tuesday. A firmware upgrade to its PlayStation 3 console that adds 3D support and other 3D-compatible home electronics products will also be available to...
Panasonic, makers of the popular Viera HDTV line, announced that its new 3D TVs will go on sale in the United States later this week.
Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
Communications minister Stephen Conroy has voiced his support for the launch of digital broadcasting by TVS, Sydney’s community television station. TVS, which began broadcasting in February 2006, is the first community television station in Australia...
Tivo on Tuesday took a step forward in marrying TV with the Web, introducing a new set-top box that will bring cable programming and streaming content from the Internet to TV screens.
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Innocomm Technology, a young smartphone developer, plans to launch its first handset with Google's Android mobile operating system and an analog TV receiver in the middle of this year, a company representative said Tuesday.
The cost of 3D television technology is increasing even before 3D TVs hit our shores, with reports that the glasses needed to take advantage of the new technology could cost $150 a pair.
Sony has announced it will launch its Internet protocol TV (IPTV) platform, BRAVIA Internet Video, in March with the release of its 2010 LCD television range. The company also announced its first 3D-capable televisions, which will be available in Aus...
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
Sharp and Samsung have put nearly three years of battling over LCD panel and module patents behind them with a deal that ends all ongoing patent infringement disputes, they said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther