Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
TVs - News
LG has announced the retail release of its SL90 and SL80 series LCD televisions, with a 'borderless' design that employs a single sheet of glass over the whole panel front. The 47in and 42in SL90 LCD televisions use LED backlighting and according to ...
A Canadian university professor believes there is a campaign in the U.S. to make Canada out to be a haven for content piracy in order to push stricter copyright law, when in fact Canada's copyright legislation is compliant with its international obli...
If Bill Gates is hoping for a quiet retirement he may find it interrupted by technology.
Cisco Systems will buy a Chinese set-top box maker as the country works to digitize all cable television by 2015, creating market opportunities for Cisco, the company said late Monday.
Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
Sony is offering a PlayStation 3 Slim games console free with the purchase of selected Bravia LCD televisions.
The Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC), which oversees TV standards for the U.S., said Friday it has approved a standard for mobile digital broadcasts.
iPhone users will be the first to gain access to a new video streaming service running over Telstra’s NextG network.
Toshiba has released three new television ranges, including the premium ZV600A series, which uses a 200Hz frame rate to display smooth on-screen motion.
Toshiba has become the first major television manufacturer to release small-screen LCD TVs with integrated DVD players in Australia: the DV615Y series of televisions. The series includes 19in, 22in and 26in models.
If YouTube streams a billion videos a day, does that make it the world's biggest waste of people's time? The billion videos announcement was made by YouTube's CEO in a blog marking the third anniversary of its acquisition by Google.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
The latest Panasonic plasma televisions -- the 42in and 50in panels in the G15 series -- offer access to online services including YouTube, Picasa and the Bloomberg weather service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCTraining Lead - TelcoVIC
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW