LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
TVs - News
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
Ahead of this year's CES, Hisense have announced they'll be bringing their Series L 100-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Dual Colour Laser TV with HDR to the Australian market later this year.
Samsung's smart TVs are set to get that little bit better in 2019 with the arrival of support for iTunes Movies and AirPlay 2.
LG will ship its first 8K UHD OLED and LCD TVs in 2019, and nearly all will get a boost in processing power. Two-fold in some instances.
Hisense have talked up the next version of their smart TV operating system, VIDAA U3.0 AI, ahead of CES 2019.
Freeview has relaunched their website, improving the interface and experience for desktop and laptops users of the Australian FTA and catch-up TV aggregation platform.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Samsung have announced a refresh of their Frame lifestyle TV at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Samsung and LG both announced 8K TVs at IFA; Samsung the 85-inch Q900 with picture tweaks and a database of upscaling templates, and LG an 88-inch OLED
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- tvOS 14: 4K YouTube and 5 other features coming this fall
- Samsung’s second-gen 8K TVs are cheaper and slimmer
- Hisenses' latest salvo of 4K TVs launch in Australia
- LG are finally selling an 8K TV you might actually be able to afford
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?