Sharp stopped making its own TVs last year, but HiSense keeps the brand name going with big screens and HDR support.
TVs - News
All Samsung smart TVs sold in 2016 will be IoT-ready, meaning they'll be able to talk to compatible appliances around the home, according to the company.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
With LG smart TV support, Google's video store slowly expands beyond Chromecast and Android TV.
The new channel, slated to launch November 1st, will showcase footage from NASA missions and the International Space Station.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Applications form the foundation of Apple’s television strategy as the company births a TV-only operating system and bundles it with a remote control inspired by its smartphones in the latest version of Apple TV.
LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/UATVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTProject AccountantVIC
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTReports Developer - Hyperion EssentialNSW