Yahoo will be offering five-minute video clips containing highlights of Barclays Premier League football matches from next season, after securing an exclusive deal.
TVs - News
Panasonic has finally announced more details as to what it has in store for the world of 3D TV, both in the U.S. and in global markets.
Channel Nine will be the first Australian network to broadcast 3D video footage. The State of Origin series of rugby league matches will be the first 3D sporting footage broadcast by any free-to-air television station worldwide.
The PlayStation may have Major League Baseball, but the Xbox 360 could soon land its very own television channel, reports Bloomberg. No, not something agnostic like G4TV or another option in local cable packages, but something exclusive to the Xbox 3...
Panasonic yesterday launched its 2010 home entertainment line-up in Melbourne. Australian Managing Director, Steve Rust, opened the event by discussing the company's aims for the year ahead.
Panasonic has announced the availability and pricing of its Full HD 3D plasma televisions and accessories. The company's 50in plasma panel will go on sale in June, with larger models to follow in October and November, Panasonic revealed at its 2010 h...
Panasonic has announced plans to increase its production of their 3D HDTV sets, due to higher-than-expected demand.
Panasonic has announced the upcoming release of its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.
Ericsson has partnered with international sports network EPSN, providing the broadcaster with technology that will allow its new ESPN 3D network to deliver 3D transmissions of live sporting events.
Australian Internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced a partnership with FetchTV to deliver digital TV over broadband.
Sony is giving visitors to Sydney's World Square the opportunity to test out Sony BRAVIA 3D TV sets before their release in July.
ABC's iView online video on demand service will be accessible on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players from mid-May.
NineMSN has launched an online video on demand service dubbed FixPlay. The site features content from Channel 9 and the Nine Network's digital Go! channel, as well as from Warner Bros and the BBC.
Australian retailers will begin selling Samsung's 3D LED televisions from April 19, with 3D plasma televisions available from the start of May.
Samsung's 2010 range of LED, LCD and plasma televisions will feature integrated Skype, YouTube and Twitter access, and offer DLNA media streaming from a PC, mobile phone or supported digital camera. Samsung also revealed that its televisions should s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSAP Release ManagerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- FTRAN SMEOther