The Changhong CHL2643A is a budget 26in LCD television with few standout features. It is competitively priced and its picture quality is good enough for casual viewers.
TVs - Reviews
The Panasonic TH-P50G15A is a well-designed, 50in plasma television offering great picture quality, but its access to Internet sites including YouTube, Picassa and Bloomberg’s stock, business and weather reports wasn't as groundbreaking as we’d antic...
The Samsung LA46B750 packages very good picture quality and excellent sound with and the ability to play media files from USB storage or your networked PC. And it does all that while being a remarkably easy-to-use HDTV.
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained when there's nothing good on TV. You can find cheaper 40in HDTVs, but the image quality and the extras make the LA40B650 wort...
The Changhong CHL1555B is a 15in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. Its 16:9 aspect ratio means it's good for watching DVDs on, while the HDMI port and 1366x768 are an appropriate combination for connecting a high-definition games console ...
The Panasonic TH-P50X10A plasma television is cheap and large, offering 50 inches of screen real estate for significantly less than $2000. It has good contrast and motion handling, but sharpness and detail suffer when compared to Full HD TVs.
The Kogan PRO-22 is a high-definition, 22in LCD television with a built-in DVD player, USB and SD/MMC/MS card support and an acceptable HDTV tuner.
The Sanyo LCD32XR9DA is a reasonably priced 32in LCD television with a high brightness level and good up-scaling of low resolution sources. This makes it a good choice for anyone wanting to watch their DVDs on a new screen without breaking the bank.
The Laser DVBT-ST35 is a 3.5in portable LCD TV with a touch screen and an internal digital television tuner and aerial. It has a rechargeable battery, so you can use it to watch TV on the move, but a poor internal antenna means the unit is only usefu...
The Toshiba 19DV615Y is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It has good picture quality for its size and the multimedia features are easy to use. If it was cheaper, we’d have no problems recommending it over competitors.
The Sharp LC40LB700X is a 40in LED-backlit LCD television with great picture quality, vivid colours and an integrated Blu-ray disc player. It’s the most powerful all-in-one television we’ve seen, and its sharp and colourful images help to make it a g...
The Teac LCDV2655HD is a 26in LCD television with an integrated DVD player, a high-definition resolution and a simple interface.
The LG 50PS80ED is a good 50in plasma television for anyone who watches a lot of broadcast television and wants something that looks great. It has a few features that set it apart from the crowd, including an internal hard drive.
The Sony Bravia KDL32W5500 is a Full HD 32in LCD television with multimedia features, good picture quality and a modern design. It’s one of the best mid-size LCD screens we’ve tested, but its price is double that of some other 32in TVs we’ve seen.
Kogan’s 1080P-32 is a good mid-size LCD television for a budget buyer. It has picture quality good enough to enjoy Blu-ray movies, although you’ll need a separate sound system to really get the most out of them.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC