The Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32 is a 32in, LED-edgelit LCD television with a 1920x1080-pixel (Full HD) resolution. It's not as refined as similar sized LED TVs from Samsung and Sony, but it still has good picture quality and plenty of useful features.
TVs - Reviews
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-55EX710 is a mid-range edge-lit LED television. Its 55in panel size is imposing -- it’s great for sitting back and watching sport or a Blu-ray movie, but you’ll need plenty of space to do it justice. The BRAVIA KDL-55EX710 has goo...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46NX710 is a 46in, edge-lit LED television with support for 3D content when an optional transmitter is purchased. It performs well when displaying 2D and 3D video, with black levels that rival last year's plasma televisions. We do...
The LG 47LX9500 is a 3D LED television that has excellent image quality and a wide range of useful Internet video-on-demand features. We're not sold on its design and the quality of its 3D decoding, but otherwise it's a stellar LED television.
The Samsung Series 9 (UA55C9000) is a 55in 3D LED television that is a mere 7.8mm thick across its entire panel, with a stunning side profile and excellent construction. Its picture quality is good and it has a huge range of integrated features that ...
Sony's Bravia KDL-52LX900 is the company's top television -- for its $5499 price tag you get a 52in 3D LED TV with some seriously extensive Internet video-on-demand features, excellent motion control and a good quality Full HD 1080p LCD panel. Howeve...
The LG 55LE7500 is a 55in edge-lit LED TV with Internet video-on-demand features and a thin, glossy design. Its picture quality is impressive, and the television's access to BigPond Movies on Demand is excellent for a lazy night in. However, the glos...
The Panasonic Viera TH-L32X25A is a 32in LCD television that comes with an iPod/iPhone dock. If you're looking for a small and simple television to function as a digital home entertainment hub, the Viera TH-L32X25A should serve well thanks to its wid...
The 50in Samsung PS50C7000 3D plasma TV has excellent picture quality and is well designed and constructed, and it offers a swathe of interactive Internet features. Best of all, it is cheaper than the Samsung Series 7 LED television; it's relatively ...
The Kogan Deluxe FHD42H is a 42in Full HD (1080p) LCD TV with a 200Hz panel. Don't be suspicious of its $999 price tag — it's great for watching fast-moving video such as sports or action movies. Its inbuilt speakers are impressive and the USB ...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX800 is a 46in 3D LED television with integrated IPTV features. Great detail levels and good picture quality round out a generally impressive package.
The Sharp LC52LE700X is a 52in, LED-backlit LCD television suitable for plus-sized living rooms. Like its predecessor, the LC40LB700X, it boasts great picture quality and faithful colour reproduction. It's also exceptionally green-friendly for a larg...
The Panasonic Viera TH-P42V20A is a 42in plasma television with great picture quality. It offers the same Internet features as the more expensive Panasonic TH-P50VT20A, but lacks 3D support and costs a lot less.
The Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television with excellent image quality. It sits at the top of Panasonic's 2010 plasma television line-up. As well as displaying 3D Blu-ray movies and TV broadcasts, it can access the Internet with ...
The LG 50PK750 is a 50in plasma television with a borderless design. It is very attractive and has good picture quality to boot. Overall it's a good panel for a reasonable price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Manager - Banking and Siebel exp.VIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTLead Change Manager- Infra (Govt. background)Other
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Analyst/Delivery LeadOther
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW