The Sharp LC52LE700X is a 52in, LED-backlit LCD television suitable for plus-sized living rooms. Like its predecessor, the LC40LB700X, it boasts great picture quality and faithful colour reproduction. It's also exceptionally green-friendly for a larg...
TVs - Reviews
The Panasonic Viera TH-P42V20A is a 42in plasma television with great picture quality. It offers the same Internet features as the more expensive Panasonic TH-P50VT20A, but lacks 3D support and costs a lot less.
The Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television with excellent image quality. It sits at the top of Panasonic's 2010 plasma television line-up. As well as displaying 3D Blu-ray movies and TV broadcasts, it can access the Internet with ...
The LG 50PK750 is a 50in plasma television with a borderless design. It is very attractive and has good picture quality to boot. Overall it's a good panel for a reasonable price.
The Kogan 1080P40 is a 40in LCD television with a low price of $699. It is aimed at budget-conscious buyers who still want a screen with a reasonably large size and high resolution. For most viewing it serves well, and it only falters when displaying...
The Hisense HL22T28PL is a 22in LED television with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. Its picture quality is average when displaying high contrast video content, and if you intend to use it as a PC monitor it can display good levels of fine image detail thank...
The Kogan 1080P24 is a 24in LCD television with an 800:1 static contrast ratio, a full range of analog and digital video inputs and a 1920x1080 Full HD resolution. It won't win any awards for design or for its average picture quality, but its low pri...
The Tyagi LED24 is a thin, 24in LED television with a 1080p panel and a 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Its support for 12V input might make it a good addition to a caravan. Picture quality is acceptable for broadcast television and DVD watching, but ...
The Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) is a 55in LED edge-lit television packed full of brand new features. In addition to 3D video capabilities, it can access the Internet with features like Skype video-calling and Twitter integration. It has a very clean...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX700 is a 46in CCFL-backlit LCD television with a 200Hz frame interpolation mode for handling fast motion video. It is slightly more expensive than the Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700. Its design is a little less space-age than the Son...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700 is a 40in LED television. Despite not being a premium model, it has Sony's BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service, with access to Yahoo!7 television content, YouTube and ABC iView. Because it is an LED TV it has a s...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-52NX800 is a 52in, Full HD LED television with a 200Hz image smoothing mode, Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and a striking design. It doesn't have the excellent black levels and super-high contrast ratio of a premium plasma t...
The Kogan ELITE LED32 is a 32in LED television with a 1366x768 LCD panel. It's quoted 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio is equal to [[artnid:304879|Samsung's Series 7 LED television (UA46B7100)]]. Like the Samsung Series 7, it uses an edge-lit LED system t...
The Tyagi Max19 is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a high-definition digital television tuner. Its LCD screen has a high resolution for its size, and it excels when presented with HD video content. It doesn't have the visual i...
The Millennius eMpress 22" Full HD LCD TV is a low-priced, small LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It would make a good addition to a child's bedroom, a play area or a home office where space is at a premium. Picture quality is not as goo...
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCWholesale Trading Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager | ApplicationsQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other