Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
TVs - Slideshows
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung's 55-inch, curved OLED TV is now available in Australia, for a surprisingly reasonable $10,999. Here's a closer look.
Foxtel Play has just launched in Australia. It's an online streaming video version of Foxtel, giving you access to a grand total of 47 live TV and movie channels and a large library of catch-up TV.
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
The Kogan 24in Full HD LED TV retails for $219 and has good image quality for its bargain price tag. Here's a closer look at how it's built and what features it has.
We've taken a look at LG's best LED TV for 2012, the LM9600. Here's a gallery of photos of the TV from our testing.
Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
If you're using Christmas as a convenient excuse to pick up a new television, you don't have to blow all your cash -- you can still find a bargain and pick up a big TV without having to fill the kids' stockings with coal.
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- CCAutomation Tester - BrisbaneVIC
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT