Amidst a wider trend towards remote work and video conferencing tools like Zoom, HTC have moved Vive Sync into open beta.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality) - News
HTC are throwing in a free copy of Valve's upcoming VR shooter with purchases of the new Vive Cosmos Elite VR headset bundle.
HTC are reducing the cost of their enterprise-grade VR headset.
Positioned as a more affordable addition to the Vive lineup, HTC have announced the new Cosmos Play.
Augmented reality is the next big thing. At least, that’s what Tim Cook believes, and he’s not alone.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Google Lens is now part of the Android camera app, and with the new location comes some cool new features.
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- HTC add Half Life: Alyx to Vive Cosmos Elite bundle
- HTC drop price on Vive Pro Eye
- HTC add to Vive lineup with Cosmos Play and XR
- When it comes to augmented reality, it’s glasses or bust
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?