HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality) - News
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Google Lens is now part of the Android camera app, and with the new location comes some cool new features.
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
HTC Vive has announced Vive Pro 2.0 Kit specifically built for commercial users to develop and deliver VR experiences to grow their business.
HTC Vive has announced that the HTC Vive Pro Head Mount Display will be available for $1199, while also announcing that the current Vive full kit will be reduced to $879.
Olay has introduced the new Olay Skin Advisor to Australia.
The FoxNext VR Studio has announced it'll be bringing the popular film franchise Planet of the Apes to virtual reality in April with Crisis on the Planet of the Apes VR,
To celebrate the launch of the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Samsung Electronics Australia has partnered with The Walt Disney company Australia to bring Australian fans an exclusive Star Wars VR experience, Droid Repair Bay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
- Australians can now preorder the Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift S VR headsets
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?