Microsoft appears to have more hardware to announce on May 23, possibly the first low-cost mixed reality headsets and maybe even the first Windows on ARM devices.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality) - News
View Mixed Reality will bolster Windows 10’s virtual reality chops by letting view augmented reality images through their device screen.
Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
Facebook is making it possible to hang out with your friends in virtual reality using Spaces , a new app the company launched Tuesday for the Oculus Rift. The app will allow people to join a shared, immersive video call, represented by a personalized...
Google unveils a new Earth for Chrome and Android phones that gives you more places to visit and greater control over what you see.
The augmented reality guidelines will promote interoperability, their creators said.
AMD acquires Nitero for an undisclosed amount.
ODG's latest R-7HL is a rugged augmented-reality smartglasses that won't easily break and also protect the eyes from projectiles. It draws inspiration from Google Glass, AR headsets and rugged PCs.
Viveport Subscription launches Wednesday, April 5 allowing users to try five different Viveport apps and experiences every month.
Soon you'll be seeing ads in glorious VR if you download free apps from the Viveport store.
With the Science Museum's Space Descent with Tim Peake now open to the public, we take a look at three recent VR space projects.
IDG.tv host Jimmy Conrad gets all 5 off his senses manipulated by Sensiks' sensory reality pod, a full-body virtual reality experience.
Although augmented reality may not have gotten very far in the consumer market, the technology is getting a second look in the manufacturing sector.
Obduction now allows you to pull levers, press buttons, and pick up objects with your very own hands with the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
This piece by artist Refik Anadol takes it to infinity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
- Australians can now preorder the Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift S VR headsets
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?