Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
Suunto has announced the Suunto 9, a multi-sport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch.
Fitbit says it has shipped more than one million Fitbit Versa devices since the device's April 16 launch.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
Apple has previewed watchOS 5 at its annual Worldwide Developers conference.
ASUS have expanded their efforts in the wearables space by debuting their new ASUS VivoWatch BP health tracker.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has revealed the existence of a refreshed Huawei smartwatch featuring eSim connectivity.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Here are the best smartwatches, wearables and fitness trackers you can buy.
If its predecessor was the wearable that showed that Fitbit had the chops to make it in the smartwatch market, this is the one that you’ll actually probably want to buy.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
With Amazfit's Blip watch turning heads overseas (courtesy of a 45-day battery life) and importing as popular a practice as it is, we decided to check out the company’s flagship Amazfit Pace smartwatch and see if the hardware lived up the hype.
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Suunto 9 promises 120 hours of battery life
- Fitbit ship one million Versa smartwatches in two months
- WWDC 2018: watchOS 5 adds walkie-talkie mode and more
- Computex 2018: ASUS debut world’s first blood-pressure tracking smartwatch
- Huawei gear up to refresh smartwatch offering with eSim
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?