Early reviews of Apple Watch Series 3 are a mixed bag, with some having major issues with the cellular connectivity and the battery life, and others praising its freedom and versatility. But everyone hates the red dot on the Digital Crown.
Apple has announced Apple Watch Series 3, and it brings a whole lot more than a cellular connection. Here's why you'll want one.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
The Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR's sporty silicon aesthetics and software limitations mean that it can’t quite beat out the one-size-fits-all billing of its cheaper competition.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Major smartwatch makers – Apple, Samsung and others – rushed into the market before the technology was ready and didn’t focus on the enterprise first.
Suunto has launched the newest addition to the Spartan family of sports watches with the Spartan Trainer Wrist HR. The slim and lightweight multisport GPS watch is made for the active sports enthusiast.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
The ZTE Quartz is a big and somewhat pedestrian entry into the Android Wear 2.0 fray, but you won't find a better 3G watch for the money.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
The Huawei Watch 2 Classic isn't a bad watch by any means, but it doesn't meet the lofty expectations set by the original model.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
We've struggled to find a killer feature for Android Wear smartwatches. They provide notifications which stop some people having to look at their phone and most have (variable quality) heart rate sensors for fitness tracking apps. Some aren't even waterproof.
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Series 3 reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Apple Watch Series 3: Five reasons why it's a must-upgrade
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- Fitbit give their Ionic smartwatch an IFA reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther