Trying to snag every Activity badge? Here's a full list of every achievement and what you need to do to get it.
Former Black Eyes Peak rapper Will.i.am is launching a new high-tech face mask for $299 that has noise-canceling headphones built-in.
We’re expecting Apple to announce a spring event any day now. But one anticipated new product that apparently won’t be part of it is the next generation of Apple’s AirPods.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
The first addition to Laser’s refreshed V-Fitness-branded upcoming range has hit the market just in time for the Christmas rush.
The updated Echo Frames will boast better sound and battery life, as well as new colors. At the same time, Amazon is ending production of the Alexa-enabled Echo Loop.
If you’ve been enviously gazing across the OS divide at the Apple Watch for years now and have found other Android-friendly smartwatches wanting, the Oppo Watch is probably the wearable you’ve been waiting for.
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
The already highly competitive sports watch market has a new entrant, the all-in-one Polar Vantage V2, from one of the pioneering brands in sports and fitness technology.
All-in-one wearable 4G smartphone, watch and GPS device incorporates two innovations that work in tandem
Highly regarded video editing and conversion software, VideoProc, helps users post-process and reduce the file size of any video without quality loss. But that isn’t all it offers. VideoProc also has a built-in recorder that makes it easy to record desktop or iOS screens without restrictions on video length, and it also offers some premium features and tools for free.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Activity badges: Earth Day and International Dance Day challenges
- Will.i.am’s new US$299 Bluetooth face mask is like AirPods Max for your face
- Multiple sources claim AirPods 3 won't be part of Apple's March event
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?