Garmin Australia has announced the Vivofit 4, a daily activity tracker with a 1+ year battery life – no charging necessary – and a sunlight-readable, always-on colour display.
Garmin Australia has annouced the Forerunner 645 Music, a GPS running watch with integrated music that gives athletes the freedom to enjoy their favourite tunes on a run or during a workout without having to take a phone along.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
The Fitbit Ionic isn’t quite the slam dunk product that maybe the brand’s fanatics might have hoped it would be. However, it still manages makes a strong case that - despite their wearable roots - Fitbit absolutely have what it takes to compete with the big names in the smartwatch space.
Fitness and The Wearable: Which sports smartwatch will actually help you live a healthier lifestyle?
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore in the long-run?
Technogym has announced that its connected cardio equipment is now compatible with the Apple Watch.
The Huawei Watch is a slick, second-generation device that irons out the kinks of the past, emerging from the chrysalis of iteration as the fully-fledged smartwatch it always could have been, given patience.
Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE won't replace your phone, but it will let you leave it behind a whole lot more often.
Fitbit CEO James Park made a trip to Sydney to debut the company's first full-blown smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic.
Early reviews of Apple Watch Series 3 are a mixed bag, with some having major issues with the cellular connectivity and the battery life, and others praising its freedom and versatility. But everyone hates the red dot on the Digital Crown.
Apple has announced Apple Watch Series 3, and it brings a whole lot more than a cellular connection. Here's why you'll want one.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
The Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR's sporty silicon aesthetics and software limitations mean that it can’t quite beat out the one-size-fits-all billing of its cheaper competition.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Garmin Introduces the Forerunner 645 Music GPS Running Watch
- CES 2018: BLOCKS shows off their modular smartwatch
- Technogym Introduces Apple Watch Compatibility
- Apple Watch Series 3 reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerWA
- TPProject Director | Long term contractQLD
- TPProgram Scheduler | 12 Month Contract | Qld GovernmentQLD
- FTSenior System Engineer - Wintel & MacVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTFront-End DeveloperSA
- CCHFC Project Officer - Governance and ReportingVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security - Operational TechnologyOther
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- TPIT Project ManagerQLD
- TPPHP and PL/SQL SupportNSW
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Release & Deployment ArchitectACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTHOGAN Technical ConsultantOther
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD