Apple are learning lessons from the budget-friendly formula of the new iPhone SE when it comes to their latest smartwatch.
Apple have given the most popular smartwatch in the world its yearly upgrade. Here's how much the new Apple Watch costs in Australia.
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
Will the first ever electrodermal activity sensor on a smartwatch really help ease the anxiety of life in a global pandemic?
Amazon aren't just selling Fitbit's latest smartwatch at a discount, they're also throwing in a freebie.
Anker's new waterproof true wireless earbuds boast a great bass-heavy listening experience at an affordable price that makes up for their lack of more robust features.
The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
If you yearn for the aesthetics of the Apple Watch and can get down with the notion of only having to charge your smartwatch every two weeks, the Amazfit GTS is easy to recommend.
RealMe is moving beyond their previous pure focus on budget smartphones to offer their own affordable takes on Apple's iconic earbuds and fitness tracker.
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 6 ways the new Apple Watch Series 6 is a bigger upgrade than you think
- Buy a Fitbit Versa 2 through Amazon and score a free Echo Dot
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has 7 days of battery life, Active Zone Tracking and terrible timing
- Wyze takes aim at Fitbit and Apple with new $25 fitness band and $20 scale
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?