The Huawei Watch is a slick, second-generation device that irons out the kinks of the past, emerging from the chrysalis of iteration as the fully-fledged smartwatch it always could have been, given patience.
Fitbit CEO James Park made a trip to Sydney to debut the company's first full-blown smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic.
Early reviews of Apple Watch Series 3 are a mixed bag, with some having major issues with the cellular connectivity and the battery life, and others praising its freedom and versatility. But everyone hates the red dot on the Digital Crown.
Apple has announced Apple Watch Series 3, and it brings a whole lot more than a cellular connection. Here's why you'll want one.
Apple have rung in the ten year anniversary of the original iPhone at their September keynote, announcing a new Apple Watch, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus along with the the long-rumored iPhone X.
The Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR's sporty silicon aesthetics and software limitations mean that it can’t quite beat out the one-size-fits-all billing of its cheaper competition.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Major smartwatch makers – Apple, Samsung and others – rushed into the market before the technology was ready and didn’t focus on the enterprise first.
Suunto has launched the newest addition to the Spartan family of sports watches with the Spartan Trainer Wrist HR. The slim and lightweight multisport GPS watch is made for the active sports enthusiast.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
The ZTE Quartz is a big and somewhat pedestrian entry into the Android Wear 2.0 fray, but you won't find a better 3G watch for the money.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
The Huawei Watch 2 Classic isn't a bad watch by any means, but it doesn't meet the lofty expectations set by the original model.
A label printer that is fast, reliable and does not disappoint! Read this event manager's review to find out more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Series 3 reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Apple Watch Series 3: Five reasons why it's a must-upgrade
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- Fitbit give their Ionic smartwatch an IFA reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT