The new Fitbit Sense is packed with sensors and loaded with features, but its great power comes at the expense of simplicity.
The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
Apple are learning lessons from the budget-friendly formula of the new iPhone SE when it comes to their latest smartwatch.
Apple have given the most popular smartwatch in the world its yearly upgrade. Here's how much the new Apple Watch costs in Australia.
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
Will the first ever electrodermal activity sensor on a smartwatch really help ease the anxiety of life in a global pandemic?
Amazon aren't just selling Fitbit's latest smartwatch at a discount, they're also throwing in a freebie.
Anker's new waterproof true wireless earbuds boast a great bass-heavy listening experience at an affordable price that makes up for their lack of more robust features.
The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
If you yearn for the aesthetics of the Apple Watch and can get down with the notion of only having to charge your smartwatch every two weeks, the Amazfit GTS is easy to recommend.
Highly regarded video editing and conversion software, VideoProc, helps users post-process and reduce the file size of any video without quality loss. But that isn’t all it offers. VideoProc also has a built-in recorder that makes it easy to record desktop or iOS screens without restrictions on video length, and it also offers some premium features and tools for free.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch Activity badges: Earth Day and International Dance Day challenges
- Will.i.am’s new US$299 Bluetooth face mask is like AirPods Max for your face
- Multiple sources claim AirPods 3 won't be part of Apple's March event
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?