Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Fitbit has unveiled a more-affordable version of last year's smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa Lite.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
Huawei has announced it'll be extending its current offer to bundle together its Huawei Watch GT smartwatch and Mate 20 Pro smartphone.
Ever since it was first hyped at last year's IFA, I've been on a quest to get my hands on Nubia's Alpha smartwatch-smartphone hybrid. I tried and failed at CES but at this year's Mobile World Congress,I finally got my wish.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
If you’re a person who lives and dies by the numbers, you might well find what you’re looking for in the Watch GT. However, beyond the battery life, there’s little to love here.
Rather than use the form-factor of a smartwatch for fitness, the Soundbrenner Core opts to cater to the needs of musicians.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
While LG's rollable OLED TV might be the star of their CES showcase this year, the company's W7 hybrid smartwatch is also getting some love with LG Australia telling us that the wearable will come to Australia in limited quantities in 2019.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Amazon unveils next-gen Echo Frames, but stops selling the Echo Loop smart ring
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Polar takes performance monitoring a notch higher with the Vantage V2
- Safe space for seniors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?