Luxe to the nth degree, the Modular 45 is also endlessly customizable. But prices for this Android Wear 2.0 watch range from $1,650 to "if you have to ask..."
Tag Heuer's Connected Module 45 smartwatch features interchangeable straps, faces, lugs, and buckles, letting you build your dream Android Wear 2.0 watch.
Do smartwatches need upgrades every few years like PCs? It's not clear yet, but Intel's powerful chip in the Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45, a $1,600 luxury smartwatch, will ensure the wearable isn't outdated anytime soon.
The new LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C was designed by Neil Poulton, an award-winning Scottish product designer. It’s nice to see a rugged portable hard drive with function and form.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
What can Michael Kors bring to the Dylan version of its Android Wear smartwatch? A lot of good intentions, and a not-so-svelte design.
It's Fashion Week!. This is the perfect opportunity to be on top of technology and to get the best apps in your phone from connecting users with the latest runway images and helping attendees work their way through the myriad of shows, presentations, and events. Here are the five apps you need to know to cruise through fashion week in style.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, without having to spend out the big bucks.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TAG Heuer's Connected Modular 45 is the Android Wear 2.0 watch you want but can't afford
- Why Intel put a smartphone chip in Tag Heuer's $1,600 smartwatch
- New, colourful LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C was designed by Neil Poulton
- Huawei and Vogue launch first female smartwatch
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?