If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings in the form of the 2020 iPhone SE.
Wearables - Features
How do the two sharpest-looking Apple Watch clones compare top their inspiration?
Why buy a new Apple Watch when you can get a refurbished one a lot cheaper?
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
If you're looking for a reasons to upgrade to the new Apple Watch, there's no shortage to be found.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
Rather than use the form-factor of a smartwatch for fitness, the Soundbrenner Core opts to cater to the needs of musicians.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Fitbit's multi-day battery life isn't just about lasting longer, it's about tracking valuable day while most Apple Watches are sitting on their chargers.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has 7 days of battery life, Active Zone Tracking and terrible timing
- Wyze takes aim at Fitbit and Apple with new $25 fitness band and $20 scale
- Google look to play nice with Samsung on wearables
- Oppo are coming for the Apple Watch with their own premium wearable
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?