Fauna showed off their Focus smartglasses at this year's IFA. We had the chance to go hands-on with them.
Wearables - News
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Amazfit brought their new GTS smartwatch to this year's IFA in Berlin - and we came away impressed.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
It's only been a few months since the first Galaxy Watch Active was unveiled but Samsung are already back with a tuned-up take on their latest fitness-focused wearable.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
If you've been on the fence about grabbing Samsung's Apple Watch competitor, now might be the time to pull the trigger.
Huawei are partnering with Vodafone and Telstra to gift a free smartwatch to P30 and P30 Pro buyers.
Huawei have doubled down on the premium smartwatch space - introducing the new 46mm Active Edition and 42mm Elegant Edition versions of their Watch GT smartwatch.
Apple has unveiled watchOS 6, and it makes the Apple Watch more independent than ever.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Fitbit has unveiled a more-affordable version of last year's smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa Lite.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
Huawei has announced it'll be extending its current offer to bundle together its Huawei Watch GT smartwatch and Mate 20 Pro smartphone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Fauna's Focus smartglasses thrive where Bose fails
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- IFA 2019: Amazfit's new smartwatch is the best Apple Watch clone I've ever seen
- Fitbit launch pre-sales for the Versa 2
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?