RealMe is moving beyond their previous pure focus on budget smartphones to offer their own affordable takes on Apple's iconic earbuds and fitness tracker.
Wearables - News
The Fitbit Charge 4 might be the company's first product since being acquired by Google but you'd never know the difference.
Wyze is breaking into the world of fitness tech with a new $25 band and $20 activity tracker.
The latest version of Google's WearOS app can now be found on Samsung's Galaxy app store.
After months of teasing, Oppo have finally revealed their flagship wearable.
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Suunto’s latest flagship product, the Suunto 7, won’t come to Australia until the end of January but it will be on display at this weeks’ CES in Las Vegas.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Fauna showed off their Focus smartglasses at this year's IFA. We had the chance to go hands-on with them.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Amazfit brought their new GTS smartwatch to this year's IFA in Berlin - and we came away impressed.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has 7 days of battery life, Active Zone Tracking and terrible timing
- Wyze takes aim at Fitbit and Apple with new $25 fitness band and $20 scale
- Google look to play nice with Samsung on wearables
- Oppo are coming for the Apple Watch with their own premium wearable
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?