By settling a lawsuit with book authors and publishers this week, Google is looking out for itself and has avoided fighting for and possibly establishing a positive legal precedent for copyright fair use on the Internet.
Web & You - News
The overseer of the Internet's addressing system said on Wednesday it will delay shutting down a dodgy Estonian domain registrar pending a review.
U.S. online advertising, the motor that fuels most Internet companies large and small, including Google, Yahoo, Facebook and MySpace, has seen its growth lose significant speed in the first half of this year.
Two Princeton University academics have found a type of coding flaw on several prominent Web sites that could jeopardize personal data and in one alarming case, drain a bank account.
European Telecommunications Commissioner Viviane Reding won glowing praise for her vision of the Internet 3.0 Monday from Vint Cerf, one of the creators of the Web and now Google's vice president and chief Internet evangelist.
Microsoft said on Tuesday that the next version of its Silverlight media player, due early next year, will be able to play live high-definition video encoded for rival Adobe Systems' Flash player.
Google is considering allowing users of its search engine to tinker with query results by re-ranking them and commenting on them.
Web 2.0 combined with increased broadband presence has the power to re-fuel e-commerce, according to a recent Paul Budde report.
Online auctioneer eBay Inc. will stop supporting Microsoft Corp.'s .Net Passport identification system by the end of January.
If you're beset by icons that appear in the system tray without warning, or by pop-up ads that run even when your browser isn't open, or by a mysteriously reconfigured browser, you aren't alone. The culprits--among them MemoryMeter and Rapidblaster--...
While the war in Iraq is unprecedented in supporting timely reports from the front lines, much of the online activity surrounding the conflict has a familiar tone. Besides the expected digital humor and free expression, pervasive scam artists are sei...
Aiming to help Internet users fight the rising levels of spam hitting their inbox, the Australian Internet Industry Association announced on Wednesday it is offering consumers a free one-month trial of a range of antispam software products.
Originators of the squatted URL that provoked Westpac Banking Corporation into calling in the Australian Federal Police have posted a blog denying involvement in the circulation of a hoax e-mail at the centre of the dispute.
Overwhelmed and annoyed, e-mail users worldwide are uniting to stamp out the increased flow of spam targeting inboxes and inundating computer networks with dubious business offers, miracle drug claims and increasingly naughty and offensive propositio...
What do you do with a warehouse full of outdated software? Simple--put it up for auction online with a starting bid of US$250,000.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Google book settlement, business trumps ideals
- ICANN delays shutting down spammy Estonian registrar
- US online ad growth slows in 2008's first half
- Prominent Web sites found to have serious coding flaw
- EU wants to take lead in 'Web 3.0' technology
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- TPTechnical Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD