Consider first that I’ve been a daily iPad user since the day the tablet launched. I’ve never had much affinity for MacOS and Apple desktops, but I have literally used either the iPad, iPad 2 or new iPad every day since April 3, 2010. Tablets work fo...
Windows 8 - Features
Its two OSs in one, and a bridge between two worlds.
When multitudes of Windows 8 users start playing with newly purchased hardware in the coming weeks and months, they'll encounter an indignity that once afflicted only smartphone and tablet users: dirty, smudgy, fingerprint-riddled touchscreens.
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
- Microsoft: Windows 8 passes 60 million licenses sold
- Windows 8 notebooks aren't selling partly due to price
- Dell scraps Android smartphones in favour of Windows 8 tablets
- Windows 8 hybrid laptops will be scarce through the holidays
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTManager - Program Management Office (PMO)Other
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC