Cowon iAudio V5 portable media player
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPChange Analyst - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther