ViewSonic PJD6381 projector
ViewSonic's latest portable projector can project 3D images when hooked up to an appropriately equipped PC
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Win an iPad or a Samsung Galaxy Tab in the 2012 PC World Media Usage survey
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSales Specialist - Application ServicesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTITSM Service Request Specialist/ Data centre MigrationOther
- FTBackend JAVA DeveloperOther
- FTEconomic AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTPrinciple Cloud AWS Transformation Lead - Perm - Telco - Nth SydNSW
- FTProject manager - ConstructionOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Solutions Architect - (TOGAF & SAP Projects background)Other
- FTETL AnalystOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTOracle CRM On Demand DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity Architect, Framework DesignNSW
- TPDomain ArchitectACT