ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
From Cortana to the fancy new Start menu, you won't want to miss these Windows 10 features.
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The world’s largest security show is operating under a booth babe ban, leaving exhibitors to stretch their imaginations to get more visitors to stop by.
Common Phishing techniques were less effective last year, so criminals changed their game in order to adapt
From the 19th century's first designs to the Tesla models we haven't even seen yet, here's the evolution of the electric car.
In Pictures: Tech's ticking time bombs - The components you might (and might not) expect to wear out
Your computer's next point of failure might be further up the stack than you think
It takes many tools to keep IT systems running smoothly, and tech pros have their personal favorites.
Incredible space memorabilia that will make you geek out!
Inside Windows 10: Sneak peek at the default apps
While having instant access to your information via the Cloud is a major bonus to productivity and convenience, there's a risk that the security trade-off will be too high.
Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
From turkey hatcheries to prawn farms, users are finding unique ways to use technology to monitor their situations.
To protect users from public embarrassment their identities have been withheld in these true stories of failures to follow security protocol.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTTechnology Support EngineerOther